Why a Web-Based HR
Better Than Paper
A web-based Human Resource and Corporate
Information Facility allows for:
- timely availability of information.
Quicker turnaround and accessibility of
material than possible using paper forms.
- assured currency of documents and
information obtained directly from
constantly updated databases.
- more efficient communication of user
requests and corporate responses.
Requests and responses can be tracked as
ordinary e-mail or forms-driven e-mail
without restructuring existing workflow
- optional and gentle evolution to web
based on-line transactions for select
requests and responses integrated with
- savings from reduced printing and
- ease of use for both employees and the
Return to Human
Please use contact info to submit questions or comments
Copyright © 2003 Druid Partners
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.